WIN THE FIGHT AGAINST DENGUE AND KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE!
Smart light controlled sensor on the top of the lamp. If you open it, the lamp will automatically open in the night, and close in the daytime.
360 degree Suction Fan
Mosquitoes flying at close proximity from any direction will be sucked into the insect trapper with the built in streamlined fan’s suction power, very effectively.
Unlike traditional bug zappers, which produces a loud zapping sound that can startle you and wake you up at night. The UV Cyclone Mosquito Lamp Trap uses low decibel muted denoise technology that will not affect your sleep.
Safe NO Chemical used.
Purely physical mosquito eradication technique kill mosquitoes in a manner completely safe to humans and pets. No harmful chemical, no harmful toxins. 365nm human body simulated light, attracts the mosquito effectively.
Powered by USB with DC 5V safe voltage. It can be connected with an adapter (NOT included), power bank, or any device with a USB port. Ideal for indoor use, bedroom, study, washroom, camping tent, or other closed environments.
- Product Name: UV Cyclone Mosquito Lamp Trap
Product Size: 12.50 x 12.50 x 19.00 cm
- Product Weight: 0.8kg
- Product Material: ABS Plastic
- Color: Black
- Rated Voltage: DC 5V
- Rated Power: 5W
- 1 x LED UV Cyclone Mosquito Lamp Trap
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Instructions Manual
- FREE Shipping
- Ships 3 to 5 days
- Place the Cyclone Mosquito Lamp Trap 0.8-1.2m above the ground for good effect.
- Use the Cyclone Mosquito Lamp Trap several hours before sleep at night with other strong light sources off for it work better at night and shut doors and windows.
- Keep the Cyclone Mosquito Lamp Trap away from water or other liquid to avoid electric shock or causing a fire, and use it on a dry, stable, flat and horizontal surface.
- Clean the Cyclone Mosquito Lamp Trap storage box to avoid blocking air inlet or outlet.
- Avoid the strong airflow such as air conditioner or fan to blow over the Cyclone Mosquito Lamp Trap directly.
HOW MANY DO I NEED?
For homes that often have mosquitoes inside, we recommend acquiring 2 or more, a unit for each living room and bedroom to maximize the area of protection for a typical household. If you infrequently have mosquitoes in the house, we recommend starting with a unit near each main entrance to the home.
WIN THE FIGHT AGAINST DENGUE AND KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE